Hello and Welcome

 I'm here to share some tips and tricks, helpful advice and share the funny antics for my fancy goldfish.

In my opinion fish are often considered easy and disposable pets that are easily replaced.
When serving a customer at my job recently they said they were gifted a goldfish by a relative. It died shortly after now every time the relative visits they buy a new fish to give the impression the fish is alive and well. Fortunately they weren't buying fish that day.

I'm hoping I can slowly change that perception so people can fully appreciate the wonder and joy fish keeping can bring.

While all fish are cool fancy goldfish are my passion so will focus mainly on them with possible stories of any other types I foster. 

As you will soon find out I have a favourite breed of fancy. The amazing pearlscale, how can you not love their adorable roundness. Closely followed by orandas. Who are more streamlined but also get up to all sorts of amusing antics.

Possible introduction to current members of the goldfish family to come. Just like other animals each goldfish has their own personality. Some are outgoing,  others are timid and shy. All are lovely but some need a bit of extra care to truly thrive. 

Stay tuned for an introduction to my beautiful Edna and the necessary Edna-vations. Which are renovations specifically for Edna :)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experimenting With Plants - Goldfish Style

Plants and Goldfish. It is possible.